The San Francisco Bay's first light, on Alcatraz Island, began construction in 1852. Light stations soon followed at Fort Point, Point Bonita, and the Farallon Islands. An additional 15 lights later served the bay, and a lightship was stationed outside the Golden Gate. In this collection of vintage
Customer Reviews for Lighthouses of the Bay Area Postcards
This product has not yet been reviewed. Click here to continue to the product details page.